Friday, May 6, 2011

mother's day.

mother's day is an especially sad day for me this year. this time last year, i was the mother-to-be. i was starting to talk myself out of the what-ifs of the situation and really start to enjoy the moment of what joy was coming my way december 15, 2010. there are times that i have found myself wanting to break down this week. i've had constant reminders that i will not be celebrating this first mother's day with my bouncing babies, and every time it makes me want to just lay down in my bed and cry all day. but, i cannot do this.

i have to continue to walk by faith and not with doubt. my God will deliver the sweetest gift to me when i am ready and when those around me are ready.

"If you don't take your stand in faith, you won't have a leg to stand on." --Isaiah 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment