Monday, February 13, 2012

Who run the world?

GIRLS!

And they run the Prichard family too. We are having a sweet baby girl!! She is the next in line to a lineage of beautiful girls! I'm not exaggerating! All of the girls in the hubs family are just gorgeous! They all have the same little figure and long legs. From the looks of it, our little Lila is the same!

We are so excited! When we went in this morning, EVERYONE was so sure that we were having a boy but me. When the tech said girl, we were shocked. And she checked twice! Let's say I had a lot of I told you so phone calls to make.

We are already in love and can't wait to see her! But first...shopping!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh congrats on the girl!!! I was so sure my little baby-in-the-making was a boy and he is! Weird how we just know sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete