Thursday, February 9, 2012

20 weeks.

20 weeks! WHAT?!?! i don't even know what to say about that! i am halfway done with this pregnancy! CRAZY! seems like yesterday i was finding out i was pregnant! i am super excited that i have made it this far. God has definitely blessed the hubs and i with this amazing opportunity to be parents. i am a firm believer that it is a choice to be a parent. you don't have to do the deed, you know?  so, this is my opportunity to raise a child. can i tell you a secret?

sometimes this thought scares the poop out of me. i will be laying on my back, feeling sweet baby kicks, and just start crying. i know that this is a big life change...one i've been prepared to make, but still...this is HUGE!

some things i have learned about my baby this week:

{1} my baby loves justin bieber. actually, any pop/dance song. it just starts moving!
{2} my baby does not like when i shake my belly to wake him/her up to see if they are still there. i get angry kicks.

How far along?19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 5 lbs since last doctor's visit. kinda scared about the next. 
Maternity clothes? wearing more maternity clothes and some of my bigger clothes
Stretch marks? not yet. 
Sleep: horrible! i wake up five million times a night to pee or just because. my dog hogs the bed. but, i have a good book series to entertain me at wee hours of the morning.
Best moment this week: my sweet husband buying me more popsicles.
Miss Anything? HAVING ENERGY!
Movement: only when i lay down. i think i'm too active to feel it before then.
Food cravings: sugar! popsicles in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much anymore. i had the gags this week, but i think that is from my sinus infection.
Have you started to show yet: yep. :)
Gender prediction: i changed it to girl. :)
Labor Signs: no
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy. 
Looking forward to: finding out the sex of my baby in 3 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment