Tuesday, November 29, 2011

thanksgiving.

for one, i have been a horrible blogger. i know i say that every time, but in due time, you will know why i have not stayed on top of this thing.

i have to say that i've had the best thanksgiving this year with my sweet husband! he has the tradition of going to the dallas cowboys game with his mom every year. this year, we went together. it was my very first nfl game to ever attend. not to mention that last year, he went without me while they were playing my favorite team--the saints. i'm not a HUGE fan of football, but i pick the teams with the cutest players or whoever a celebrity dated. it's how i identify with the sport. AND not to mention that the musical guest was keith urban...ahem. but, i was super excited when i was able to go this year with him. here are some pics of our trip. :)

Big Time Rush. I know, I'm a teenage girl at heart. :)

Half Time Show: Enrique Iglasias

Reggie Bush!!! 
Good Texas breakfast: Whataburger.

There was a fiesta at halftime that we found hilarious.
Pitbull & Enrique Iglasias

My sweet M and I. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment